Thursday, October 24, 2013

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW


I appreciate all the emails I've received, and I'm very happy to answer your questions.
I understand the hesitation in posting comments.  
I've had a number of people ask me why I have a business and product line that's cruelty- free; yet I carry leather bags.

That's a great question, and my answer is; I designed the line of No Sacrifice Bags products so that they can be used by everyone.    Whether you live a vegan lifestyle, or you love your leather bags; No Sacrifice works in concert with, or in place of leather.
No Sacrifice, just doesn't choose to work with animal products, and makes no judgement on anyones personal choices.

We've put great effort into sourcing out high quality faux leather products, and they are not inexpensive.  Combine this with the wages the companies we work with pay their skilled craftspeople; and you start to understand why North American made products are in short supply.

 Made In Toronto, Love Handles™, along with our Made in New York Grassroots™and MT Market Tote; are all crafted in Ultrasuede™the luxury fabric immortalized by the great American designer Halston.

Our faux croc, and the faux Lambskin material used to craft our, (Made in New York) le Mobile purse organizer, is purchased from a US company,  who have been "Fashion Engineering ® "animal friendly products since 1947."


Save Our Shape preservers aka SOS, and dust covers, are made in Canada.

A portion of all sales is donated to charities we believe in.   Covenant House, Pollinator Partnership.  SPCA, Food Banks Canada and Feeding America.org

It's been hugely challenging, and we still have miles to go; but No Sacrifice refuses to compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment